Posted on by
Posted on by
Are you currently working in the United States and have loved ones living in Quito, Ecuador? If the answer is yes and you are also looking for a cheap and easy way to transfer money online to Quito, we have the right solution for your needs. Sharemoney is a reputable online platform that makes it convenient for all our users to make an online remittance. You will be able to facilitate online money transfers within a few minutes. Let’s find out more about using Sharemoney to send money to Quito.
Also known as San Francisco de Quito, Quito is the main capital of Ecuador. With a population of over 2,671,000, Quito ranks second place among the top populous cities in Ecuador. In 1978, Quito was officially declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is home to one of the well-preserved, least-altered, and larger historic centers in the Americas. As Quito is still a very important economic region of Ecuador, it makes substantial contributions to the national GDP and maintains a high per capita income. Quito is a world class business city, with major industries including palm oil, bananas, rice, cacao, sugar, and coffee. Many regional offices and headquarters of international and national oil corporations and financial institutions are located here as well.
Recommended Methods for Sending Money to Quito
At Sharemoney, we offer cash pickup and bank deposit methods to increase the speed of remittances. If you are interested in our cash pickup methods, your options include:
- Banco Guayaquil
- Corporaciones Unidas Del Austro S.A.
- Ecuagiros (En Depositos Solo Cuentas Propias)
- Global Envios S.A.
- Remesas Y Traslados S.A.
If it is our bank deposit options that you are interested in, you may consider the following options:
- Banco Bolivariano
- Banco De Guayaquil
- Banco Del Austro
Enjoy the Sharemoney Advantage When Transferring Money to Quito
- Send money quickly at a rate that starts at only $3.99: Yes, our rates are cheap. Your recipient does not have to worry about paying any additional fees when he or she collects your money. What’s more, Sharemoney lets you send USD to Quito.
- Fast and convenient process: Once you have registered a free account with us, you can initiate a transaction with exceptional ease. If you need to send money to the same recipient, be sure to make use of our QuickSend button.
- Track your money for complete peace of mind: Your recipient and you can use the Money Transfer Number (MTN) to easily track the money you sent. Simply enter the code in Sharemoney’s global website. You will get the latest updates on your transfer status.
Using Sharemoney Now for Online Money Transfers to Quito!
Our “How It Works” page is a useful resource that guides newcomers on how to use Sharemoney’s services effectively. If you are planning to familiarize yourself with our procedures, this is the page for you. We have prepared a list of commonly asked question when it comes to transferring money online via our portal.
Posted on by