Posted on by
Posted on by
Nigeria is regarded as the “Giant of Africa.” This is all thanks to the fact that it has a very large population and is also fast growing in terms of its economy. In fact, it ranked 20th among the world’s largest economies in 2015. Those Nigerians who are working in the US are also actively contributing to make their country’s economy grow. If you are one of them, sending money remittance to Nigeria may be one of your biggest concerns. Learn how you can use Zenith Bank International for this process.
About Zenith Bank International
Zenith Bank International is one of the top banks based in Nigeria. Tapping on their committed employees and new technology adoption, this bank which was established in 1990 has continued to dominate the banking industry in Nigeria. To prove its worth as one of the most trusted banks in Nigeria, it endeavors to provide the best banking products and services to individuals, small businesses and corporations alike.
Bank swift code: ZEIBNGLA
Sharemoney and Our Services to Nigeria
Sharemoney has always worked hard on our core commitment to deliver the best online money transfer experience to our customers. We have started facilitating money transfers from the United States to Nigeria and below are some of the perks you can enjoy:
- A small transfer fee that starts at only $3.99
- Competitive exchange rates. In fact, even better than what other online money transfer service providers can offer when it comes to converting US Dollar to the Nigerian Naira
- More convenient ways to start your money transaction and every fund transfer thereafter. All you need is to register an account with us by filling up our online form.
Funding Your Money Transfer to Nigeria
In order to facilitate your bank deposits to Nigeria when using Sharemoney, we offer you the choice to use any of the following three funding options most convenient to your needs:
- Bank account. You can simply key in your US bank account number if you choose to use this funding option upon registration with our website. We will verify your bank account and depending on the time of the day and the day of the week when you initiate the transfer, your loved ones will receive the amount very soon after verification.
- Debit card. If you want to get rid of the longer verification process for funding a transaction with your bank account and that of the additional fee charged by your credit card company if you choose to use your credit card, using your debit card is highly recommended.
- Credit card. This method of funding your transaction is the last option you have if you do not have a bank account or a debit card. Note that there will be an additional cost charged by your credit card issuer because this is deemed like a cash advance transaction.
Let your loved ones reap the fruits of your labor at the lowest cost and at the fastest way possible by using Sharemoney for your money remittance to Zenith Bank International in Nigeria!
Posted on by