Posted on by
Posted on by
Sometimes, it can be really hard for you to squeeze out some time going to your bank to send money to your loved ones in El Salvador. If there is a long queue in the bank, it might take you an hour or two to complete the transaction. Your boss might even get mad at you if you are gone from the office for a longer time than expected.
Why suffer your boss’s anger or take much time going to the bank when you can make money transfers online? Sharemoney (a service of Omnex Group, Inc.) is here to help you lessen all those burdens. You simply have to choose from Sharemoney’s delivery methods in El Salvador. In this page, you can get to know how you can send money online to a Fedecredito bank account.
Also known as Federacion de Cajas de Credito y Bancos de los Trabajadores, Fedecredito’s business started in 1938 when it began organizing the Credit Unions in El Salvador. The main purpose back then was to look into difficulties encountered by farmers and small producers when it comes to carrying their businesses. From a simple institution helping farmers and small producers ease out their burdens, this bank expanded its business tremendously. Now it has 365 ATM networks to its name with a variety of banking products and services to offer.
Bank Swift Code: FEDRSVSS
Sharemoney and How it Facilitates Your Bank Transfer
Fedecredito is just one of the banks that Sharemoney has partnered with to help you make a bank transfer to El Salvador. We can help facilitate your money transfer to this bank with the following steps:
- Create an account with us. If this is your first time to use our website, you have to create an account with us. Take note: We do not charge you anything to facilitate the opening of your account. All you need to do is fill up the form in our page and from there we will verify the correctness of the information you have provided. Once verified, you can use your account over and over in the future.
- Get started. Use your log-in information to start your bank transfer. After you have logged in, you will see a page where you can enter your recipient’s information then choose bank transfer.
- Choose your payment option. In order to facilitate your bank transfer, you need to have an available payment option from the list that we are providing. You can use your own bank account, your debit card or credit card.
- Pay the corresponding fee. There is a corresponding fee for your transaction which starts at $4.99. This will be deducted from your bank account or debit card. If you choose to use your credit card, an additional amount may be added to your bill by your card issuer. Complete the transaction.
- Inform your recipient that you have sent the money they need. Let them know they are expecting money transfer from Sharemoney. Give them the corresponding Money Transfer Number (MTN) so they can check the money’s whereabouts via our global website.
As you can see, sending money online to a Fedecredito Bank Account is fairly easy. If you have any other questions regarding our service, do feel free to check our ‘How It Works’ page.
Posted on by