Posted on by
Posted on by
What’s special about Christmas? It is part of the season of giving. It is an excellent time for people to practice kindness and be open-hearted. In Senegal, Christmas is also celebrated by the Muslim community. They are no stranger to Christmas trees, inflatable Santa Clauses, and all of the decorations that the rest of the world is familiar with. Although Muslims don’t celebrate Christmas, Senegal has a long history of co-existence and tolerance with Christians. Hence, celebrating the holidays of their (and with) Christian neighbors is pretty common.
If you are considering sending gifts to your loved ones back in Senegal, in the form of a money transfer (i.e. send money to Senegal), you have come to the right place. Many Senegalese expats, who are working abroad, have used our platform for online money remittances. Here is a quick look at how things work around here:
Why is Sharemoney a Name You Can Trust?
- Easy, fast, and convenient: If you are tired of filling out manual forms at a physical remittance outlet, try Sharemoney. All you need to do is to create a free account with us. This account allows you to utilize our QuickSend function. It speeds up the process of sending money to the same recipient in Senegal. After completing a transaction with us, you will receive a Money Transfer Number (MTN). There is a money tracker feature in our global website that provides prompt updates on the money transfer status.
- Cheap services: For as low as $2.99, you can start sending money to your loved ones in Senegal. What’s more, we offer winning exchange rates of about 568.4000. The latest rates can be seen on our website.
- Dedicated support staff: Our experienced customer support team is dedicated to making sure that you enjoy a hassle-free experience when making online money transfers. Our customer representatives are able to converse both in English and French. You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 819-0119.
- Secure platform: You can enjoy complete peace of mind that our platform utilizes the latest SSL encryption technology. Your financial information is always in safe hands.
Cash Pickup is the Way to Go in Senegal
Since our inception, Sharemoney has built an extensive network of cash pickup providers in Senegal. Available options include Joni Joni, La Poste, and Wari Senegal – SW. Additionally, popular cash pickup locations in Senegal include:
- Almadies – Joni Joni
- Amady Ounare – Joni Joni
- Castro – Joni Joni
- La Poste Dakar Grand Yoff
- La Poste Touba Sandaga
- Postefinances Keur Mbaye Fall
- Wari – Camberene
- Wari – Diamaguene
- Wari – Guinguineo
Simply choose one that is located near where your intended recipient lives!
Send Money to Senegal via Sharemoney Today!
To learn more about Sharemoney’s online money remittance services, you can visit our “How It Works” page. It has all of the information you need to make your first transfer a success. Pro tip: Your money transfer recipients can get nearly 100,600 XOF more annually if you send $200 per week. It’s how Sharemoney helps you send more for less!
Posted on by