Posted on by
Posted on by
Father’s Day is a special occasion that is celebrated worldwide. It is celebrated to recognize the contribution that father figures and fathers to the lives of their beloved children, as well as male parenting and fatherhood. This day is celebrated on a variety of dates around the world. The majority of countries will be observing this day on the third Sunday in June. Senegal will be observing Father’s Day on June 17, 2018. If you have plans about sending money back to Senegal on this day, you have come to the right place. Find out how Sharemoney can help with sending money back to the country.
Senegal is a frequently visited Western African country. It is colorful and Senegalese people take pride in their patterned and long traditional clothes. The main industries in this country include tourism, refining imported petroleum, textiles, chemicals, artificial fertilizer, cement, mining, and food processing. Senegal is also home to seven World Heritage Sites, including Niokolo-Koba National Park, Djoudj National Bird Sanctuary, the Stone Circles of Senegambia, Saint-Louis Island, Bassari Country, Saloum Delta, and Goree Island.
How Sharemoney can Help with Money Transfers to the City
When it comes to sending money back to Western African countries such as Senegal, you can rest assured that our services are both fast and cheap. Here is how Sharemoney has been making things easy for Senegalese people who are working in the United States:
- Low rates starting from $2.99: At Sharemoney, we do not charge expensive fees when our valued customers need to send money back to their fathers. You only need to pay a very low fee start starts from less than $3. What’s more, you can say goodbye to exchange rates. We allow our customers to send USD directly to Senegal.
- QuickSend feature for Favorite Transfers: We want to help speed up the process of sending money to the same recipient. That’s why we have implemented the QuickSend button that comes with your free account. When you use the QuickSend button, you can avoid the usual verification process to save more time.
- Convenient money tracker: Do you want to find out the current status of your transfer. Simply retrieve the Money Transfer Number (MTN) and enter it into our global website. Do note that your recipient can do the same thing as well. Try it!
Delivery Methods: Cash Pickup Locations in Senegal
Your father does not have to travel far to collect the money you have sent him. Since our inception, we have built an extensive network of cash pickup providers in an effort to increase convenience for our valued customers. Your options include:
- La Poste Bank
- Postefinances Bakel
- La Poste Dakar Colobane
- La Poste Dakar Fann
- La Poste Dakar Medina
- La Poste Dakar Yoff – Aerogare
- La Poste Rufisque
- La Poste Ouakam Gouye Sor
- Postefinances Keur Mbaye Fall
- Postefinances Rufisque Guendel
- Postefinances Kaolack Medina Baye
- La Poste Keur Madiabel
- La Poste St Louis – Ndar Toute
- … and more!
Tips for Newcomers
To make sure you are 100% clear with our procedures, Sharemoney recommends that all our customers check out the How It Works page. Apart from explaining our procedures, you can also get answers to common questions via our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Posted on by