Posted on by
Posted on by
Known for its wildlife reserves and natural landmarks, Nigeria is home to the greatest Safari destinations you can ever experience on earth. In another perspective however, the country’s economy is still in the developing stage and that’s why many Nigerians have left their home country in search of better work opportunities in foreign countries such as the United States. If you are one of these Nigerians, it is expected that you will want to learn about the best way to send money remittances to your loved ones back home. By using Sharemoney, you get the opportunity to send money online to Nigeria in the cheapest way possible. Read on to find out more!
Sharemoney is an online money transfer platform that allows you to send money from the United States to your loved ones back home. In the African continent, Nigeria is one of those countries we serve. We are established with the vision of helping migrant workers in the US send money remittances to their home countries at a much cheaper cost when compared to other online money transfer services.
Why is Sharemoney the Cheapest Option for Sending Money Online to Nigeria?
Consider our money transfer fees and you will easily say we are the cheapest you will find online. With a fee that starts as low as $3.99, your loved ones can enjoy the fruits of your labor without facing any hidden fees when claiming the money in Nigeria. Besides featuring cheap money transfer fees for transferring money to Nigeria, you also get the following perks:
- Faster transmittal of money
- Better currency exchange rates from USD to NGN
- Direct bank deposit to your loved one’s Nigerian bank account
- Three convenient options for you to fund the money transfer
- Iron-clad security and confidentiality when you use our website
How to Use Sharemoney for Sending Money to Nigeria Affordably
First, you need to register a free account with us. In our online registration form, you will be asked to provide the necessary information so that we can verify your identity and your loved ones will be able to enjoy the money right when they need it. Once your account is verified, you can initiate a money transfer transaction by using one of these three funding methods:
- Bank account. If you have your bank account, you can use it to fund your online money transfer. This will require verification specifically for first time users of our services. You can use the same when funding transfers in the future.
- Credit card. This funding option will require additional charges by your credit card issuer, as it is considered a cash advance.
- Debit card. If you want to avoid additional expenses and delays in the transmittal of your money to Nigeria, we encourage you to use your debit card, if you have any. This is the most recommended funding method for your money transfers.
Transferring money to your loved ones in Nigeria is guaranteed to be cheap and fast if you use Sharemoney. Try us today and you will know the difference!
Posted on by